Think of 10 different ways you could treat yourself with less than $10. Action: Do one of them this week.
- Going to the movies. (I think they’re still barely under $10. Haven’t been in a while though. I might be shocked by the prices on my next visit to the theater.)
2. Taking a walk around the lake in Laurel. The next time I go, I will try to record it and post a video.
This veda challenge has me wanting to record everything on video now.
3. Talenti sea salt caramel gelato. No more words needed except YUMMY!
4. A trip to the library. Yay for free library cards and being able to check out books.
5. A metro ride to DC to visit the monuments
6. While in DC, spending a day in a couple of the free museums.
7. Sitting down to actually read a book at home. Sometimes seems like a luxury when I have housework I should be doing.
8. Listening to my music with my headphones and dancing around the house.
9. Taking a nap on a Sunday afternoon.
10. Catching up on my blog that I have neglected since starting these veda videos on YouTube. Must find balance on managing my time to do both.
What treats can you do for less than $10?